Annual Scholarship Program
The annual scholarship program offers the following scholarships:
- For new or existing students entering Years 5 to 11. Based on the results of a testing program conducted by Academic Assessment Services.
To apply for a 2023 Academic Scholarship, please click here.
Performing and Visual Arts Scholarships
- For new or existing students entering Years 7 to 11.
- Scholarships are awarded in the areas of music, drama and dance based on the results of an audition. Scholarships are awarded in the area of visual arts based on applicants presenting a portfolio of recent work to a panel and completing a drawing exercise.
To apply for a 2023 Visual Arts or Performing Arts Scholarship, please click here.
Applications will be invited for the following scholarships. These are awarded to students who display talent in a variety of areas including, but not restricted to, leadership, commitment to community service, physical ability, performing arts, visual arts and a degree of academic ability but, more importantly, sustained commitment to their studies. The application process will include an interview and referees will be required.
- For new students entering Years 9 to 11 in 2023.
- Offering up to one-half remission of tuition fees.
Applications close 11 July 2022. Apply now.
Geoff Brooks Memorial Scholarship
- For a new student entering Year 11 who, without the aid of the scholarship, would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend Ballarat Clarendon College.
- Offering full remission of tuition fees for Years 11 and 12.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate their interest and involvement in their community in both sporting and community service. While academic performance is considered, this is only one of the three criteria for the scholarship, which are academic, community and engagement.
Applications close 12 June 2022. Apply now.
Oliver Family Foundation Scholarships
- For a student entering Year 10 who, without the aid of the scholarship, would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend Ballarat Clarendon College.
- Offering 50% remission of tuition fees.
- Awarded to an Excellence Scholarship applicant.