Parents & Friends (P&F) is an auxiliary of Ballarat Clarendon College. Its aim is to support the children, parents and teaching staff of the Middle School, 9/10 and Senior School.
Each year the P&F organises and runs:
- the Year 11 Presentation Ball;
- welcome functions and social evenings for parents;
- the second-hand book sale;
- welcome phone calls to new parents;
- volunteers for student/parent/teacher interviews;
- the Year 12 Valedictory Book.
When does the P&F meet?
Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month (during term time) at 7.30pm.
To become a member of the P&F, please complete the form below and a member of the group will be in contact with more information. Alternatively, please attend one of our meetings. All are welcome.